Caelestis Inferno
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caelestis Inferno

The End has come and a new fate has met the Earth. In a new Hellish world what tragedies will happen?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome!
Facile Village [F] Info
Helpful Topics
Look Here!
Facile Village [F] Images-24-3
Latest topics
» OOC Chat Room
Facile Village [F] EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:19 pm by Demenyx.

» Introduce Yourself
Facile Village [F] EmptyThu May 17, 2012 6:09 pm by xEmma_Leighx

» Questions?
Facile Village [F] EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:31 pm by xEmma_Leighx

» Staff Needed
Facile Village [F] EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:00 pm by Demenyx.

» Keep In Mind
Facile Village [F] EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:54 pm by xEmma_Leighx

» The Halfway
Facile Village [F] EmptySun May 13, 2012 12:59 am by xEmma_Leighx

» A Picture is worth a Thousand Words
Facile Village [F] EmptySat May 12, 2012 5:18 pm by xEmma_Leighx

» Facile Village [F]
Facile Village [F] EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:47 pm by xEmma_Leighx

» Complaints or Suggestions?
Facile Village [F] EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:38 pm by xEmma_Leighx

Top posters
xEmma_Leighx
Facile Village [F] I_vote_lcapFacile Village [F] I_voting_barFacile Village [F] I_vote_rcap 
Demenyx.
Facile Village [F] I_vote_lcapFacile Village [F] I_voting_barFacile Village [F] I_vote_rcap 
xXxCrimsonBladexXx
DarkarkOVA
Affiliates
free forum

Facile Village [F]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xEmma_Leighx
Admin
Admin
xEmma_Leighx

Holy Points : 13462

Facile Village [F] Empty
PostSubject: Facile Village [F]   Facile Village [F] EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:47 pm

Within the dense trees of the Crystalin forest there is a small village. Its cabin like structures remain modest against the beauty of the shimmering woods that suround it. This village is for those who wish to live the simple life, one where everyone knows everyone and there isn't the noise of bustling cities. The people here all work together to raise what it takes to live, though not much work is required as the heavenly ground supplies them with what they need. Villagers respect the forest, often decorating the tress closest to them. Once a year they will go out into the woods and gather at the banks of the river, spending a single night there in rejoicing partying. The village has an all around good feeling, smiles a near constant on the faces of its ihabitants and travelers are always welcomed with open arms.
Back to top Go down
https://caelestisinferno.forumotion.com

Facile Village [F]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Caelestis Inferno :: RP Topics :: Heaven-
Jump to: