Caelestis Inferno
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caelestis Inferno

The End has come and a new fate has met the Earth. In a new Hellish world what tragedies will happen?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome!
Riscatto Organiation Info
Helpful Topics
Look Here!
Riscatto Organiation Images-24-3
Latest topics
» OOC Chat Room
Riscatto Organiation EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:19 pm by Demenyx.

» Introduce Yourself
Riscatto Organiation EmptyThu May 17, 2012 6:09 pm by xEmma_Leighx

» Questions?
Riscatto Organiation EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:31 pm by xEmma_Leighx

» Staff Needed
Riscatto Organiation EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:00 pm by Demenyx.

» Keep In Mind
Riscatto Organiation EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:54 pm by xEmma_Leighx

» The Halfway
Riscatto Organiation EmptySun May 13, 2012 12:59 am by xEmma_Leighx

» A Picture is worth a Thousand Words
Riscatto Organiation EmptySat May 12, 2012 5:18 pm by xEmma_Leighx

» Facile Village [F]
Riscatto Organiation EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:47 pm by xEmma_Leighx

» Complaints or Suggestions?
Riscatto Organiation EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:38 pm by xEmma_Leighx

Top posters
xEmma_Leighx
Riscatto Organiation I_vote_lcapRiscatto Organiation I_voting_barRiscatto Organiation I_vote_rcap 
Demenyx.
Riscatto Organiation I_vote_lcapRiscatto Organiation I_voting_barRiscatto Organiation I_vote_rcap 
xXxCrimsonBladexXx
DarkarkOVA
Affiliates
free forum

Riscatto Organiation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xEmma_Leighx
Admin
Admin
xEmma_Leighx

Holy Points : 13462

Riscatto Organiation Empty
PostSubject: Riscatto Organiation   Riscatto Organiation EmptyThu May 10, 2012 3:51 am

Not all humans are so accepting to their new lives on Earth. One person took that idea and decided to do something about it. They traveled across the world, in hopes of joining forces with others. As more people joined it became known as the Riscatto Organization. It started out small but over time it grows. In time it is likely that this organization of mere mutated humans will become a fearful force that will have to be dealt with before they reach their goal of breaking into heaven and escaping the dangerous, torturous life Earth provides them with.

Under the Leader are 5 different co-leaders known as Capo. They each have different specific tasks that make their forces unique. Under each Cap is a Tenente, who their second-in-command.

The Capo of the first group is the head of the fighting forces. These are the most brutal among the forces. The first is also responsible with training new recruits.

The Second Capo is in charge of medical care. Those with Healing abilities or Medical backgrounds are under the orders of the second Capo. This force also provides aid to those left to die places left in ruin.

The Third Capo leads forces that are constantly observing and watching. This force gathers and delivers information. The force is full of strong members, most having to scale Mount Upus to gather information about the only known path to heaven. They also keep an eye on the Rilevare groups should aid need to be provided to humans who are unlucky enough to be targeted.

The Fourth Capo is given the task to study the information brought in by the Third Capo's forces. They develop technology that might help when the time finally comes to make a move on heaven. They also search for a way to heal the Earth should the Riscatto Organization fail in the end.

The Fifth Capo takes the head of a police like force. They are not as focus in the organization itself but rather a group specially made to help protect the remaining civilizations of Earth. The main goal of this group is to ensure that order remains in this mixed up world they are trying to save. When the time comes they will still be used in the invasion of Heaven but until then they remain nearly completely separate from the organization, though their Capo still reports to meetings.

Leader:

Capo 1:
Tenente:
Members:

Capo 2:
Tenente:
Members:

Capo 3:
Tenente:
Members:

Capo 4:
Tenente:
Members:

Capo 5:
Tenente:
Members:

Tryouts will be required for the leader or one of the Capos. Tenentes must be aprroved by their Capo but do not have to tryout.

Position TryOuts
Back to top Go down
https://caelestisinferno.forumotion.com

Riscatto Organiation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Caelestis Inferno :: Survivors :: Groups-
Jump to: