Caelestis Inferno
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caelestis Inferno

The End has come and a new fate has met the Earth. In a new Hellish world what tragedies will happen?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome!
The Three Guardians Info
Helpful Topics
Look Here!
The Three Guardians Images-24-3
Latest topics
» OOC Chat Room
The Three Guardians EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:19 pm by Demenyx.

» Introduce Yourself
The Three Guardians EmptyThu May 17, 2012 6:09 pm by xEmma_Leighx

» Questions?
The Three Guardians EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:31 pm by xEmma_Leighx

» Staff Needed
The Three Guardians EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:00 pm by Demenyx.

» Keep In Mind
The Three Guardians EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:54 pm by xEmma_Leighx

» The Halfway
The Three Guardians EmptySun May 13, 2012 12:59 am by xEmma_Leighx

» A Picture is worth a Thousand Words
The Three Guardians EmptySat May 12, 2012 5:18 pm by xEmma_Leighx

» Facile Village [F]
The Three Guardians EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:47 pm by xEmma_Leighx

» Complaints or Suggestions?
The Three Guardians EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:38 pm by xEmma_Leighx

Top posters
xEmma_Leighx
The Three Guardians I_vote_lcapThe Three Guardians I_voting_barThe Three Guardians I_vote_rcap 
Demenyx.
The Three Guardians I_vote_lcapThe Three Guardians I_voting_barThe Three Guardians I_vote_rcap 
xXxCrimsonBladexXx
DarkarkOVA
Affiliates
free forum

The Three Guardians

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xEmma_Leighx
Admin
Admin
xEmma_Leighx

Holy Points : 13465

The Three Guardians Empty
PostSubject: The Three Guardians   The Three Guardians EmptyThu May 10, 2012 2:09 am

When the world first began God himself appointed Three Guardians to watch over the Heavens, Earth, and Hell. They are second in command under Him, much like generals but also like royalty. They keep order and have the duty to protect the area they are given while also caring for those within their control to the extent they see fit. They are praised among the people of heaven, role models in the eye of the people. Each guardian has two captains beneathe them who assist in their rule, and when the Guardian is away it is the captains' job to take over control of the forces.

The guardian of Heaven is in charge of keeping peace within Heaven. For the most most order remains a constant with ease. It is rare that He or she will have to take action against any inhabitant of heaven, but when such a measure is required they decided the punishment. The guardian also has the duty to make sure no one is to find out about the state of Earth, relieving them from grief that would surely spread throughout Heaven. They take charge of underground authorities that remin unknown to the public.

The guardian of Earth has always has the duty to protect humans and yet keep balance. He or she allowed wars to break out and had to watch their beloved people die, but would also make sure certain events took place to end tragedy. They watched as natural disaters struck, and yet always made sure help came. Now this guardian must watch after their humans and the dying Earth. The guardian must care for them but also keep them in check, They cannot allow humans to enter heaven despite how much they have cared fpr them in the past.

The guardian of Hell must watch over Hell. They must make sure No human escapes from the slavery they earned. They must also make sure the secret gate to Hell is never tampered with by any being execpt themselves. While they are the guardian of Hell they will rarely spend time in such a torturous, depressing place, taking their post in the underground or at a base located near The Northern Pit on Earth. This guardian must show no mercy, dealing with those that arre the lowest of the low and also the most dangerous in the eyes of Heaven.

Guardian of Heaven:
Captain 1:
Captain 2:

Guardian of Earth:
Captain 1:
Captain 2:

Guardian of Hell:xXxCrimsonBladexXx
Captain 1:
Captain 2:

Tryouts will be required for a Guradian Position or a captain position.
Position Tryouts
Back to top Go down
https://caelestisinferno.forumotion.com

The Three Guardians
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Caelestis Inferno :: Survivors :: Groups-
Jump to: