Caelestis Inferno
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caelestis Inferno

The End has come and a new fate has met the Earth. In a new Hellish world what tragedies will happen?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome!
Basic Rules Info
Helpful Topics
Look Here!
Basic Rules Images-24-3
Latest topics
» OOC Chat Room
Basic Rules EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:19 pm by Demenyx.

» Introduce Yourself
Basic Rules EmptyThu May 17, 2012 6:09 pm by xEmma_Leighx

» Questions?
Basic Rules EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:31 pm by xEmma_Leighx

» Staff Needed
Basic Rules EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:00 pm by Demenyx.

» Keep In Mind
Basic Rules EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:54 pm by xEmma_Leighx

» The Halfway
Basic Rules EmptySun May 13, 2012 12:59 am by xEmma_Leighx

» A Picture is worth a Thousand Words
Basic Rules EmptySat May 12, 2012 5:18 pm by xEmma_Leighx

» Facile Village [F]
Basic Rules EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:47 pm by xEmma_Leighx

» Complaints or Suggestions?
Basic Rules EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:38 pm by xEmma_Leighx

Top posters
xEmma_Leighx
Basic Rules I_vote_lcapBasic Rules I_voting_barBasic Rules I_vote_rcap 
Demenyx.
xXxCrimsonBladexXx
DarkarkOVA
Affiliates
free forum

Basic Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xEmma_Leighx
Admin
Admin
xEmma_Leighx

Holy Points : 13465

Basic Rules Empty
PostSubject: Basic Rules   Basic Rules EmptyWed May 09, 2012 2:21 am

All Members Need To abide By These Rules. Any Who Don't Will Face The Consequences.

BEHAIVORS:
1. Please respect other members. Even if you dislike them do not make a scene. Go about your buisness and keep the peace.

2. Do not make offensive posts or topics.

3. Keep it clean. I don't want to see any cybering in the topics. If you need to do so take it to PMs. Just keep it out of the view of the public.

4. Be respectful to the staff. Their here to keep order and are not just abusing their power. Listen to what they say even if you think differently.

5. Do NOT spam a topic.

6. We always appreciate help but if you are not a Mod or Admin then do not act like one such as: giving input on tryouts or profiles, pointing out mistakes in users posts when it doesn't concern you, ect.

RP RELATED:
1. All posts must be AT LEAST 5 sentences long with proper grammar and punctuation. If this task is hard then this just isn't the place for you.

2. No Godmoding/Autohits/OP Characters.

3.A single character cannot be at two places at once. If you are leaving a topic make a clear exit post.

4. Characters whose profiles have not been approved cannot be used in RP. If an unapproved character is used their posts will be nullified.

5. You must make a tryout to play a Guardian, Rilevare Leader, or the leader of the Riscatto Organization, as well as any high ranking member directly under those three.

6. Fast healing should not be used excessively during a fight to the point that it becomes Godmoding.

7. Refrain from using your signatures to write a character list. Use the character sheet under your profile.

8. If you know you are not going to be very active do not make a character that is going to be important.

9. If you go without posting for a month without an announced absence you will lose any position your characters may hold.
Back to top Go down
https://caelestisinferno.forumotion.com

Basic Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Caelestis Inferno :: Community :: Information-
Jump to: