Caelestis Inferno
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caelestis Inferno

The End has come and a new fate has met the Earth. In a new Hellish world what tragedies will happen?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome!
Introduction To Caelestis Inferno Info
Helpful Topics
Look Here!
Introduction To Caelestis Inferno Images-24-3
Latest topics
» OOC Chat Room
Introduction To Caelestis Inferno EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:19 pm by Demenyx.

» Introduce Yourself
Introduction To Caelestis Inferno EmptyThu May 17, 2012 6:09 pm by xEmma_Leighx

» Questions?
Introduction To Caelestis Inferno EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:31 pm by xEmma_Leighx

» Staff Needed
Introduction To Caelestis Inferno EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:00 pm by Demenyx.

» Keep In Mind
Introduction To Caelestis Inferno EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:54 pm by xEmma_Leighx

» The Halfway
Introduction To Caelestis Inferno EmptySun May 13, 2012 12:59 am by xEmma_Leighx

» A Picture is worth a Thousand Words
Introduction To Caelestis Inferno EmptySat May 12, 2012 5:18 pm by xEmma_Leighx

» Facile Village [F]
Introduction To Caelestis Inferno EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:47 pm by xEmma_Leighx

» Complaints or Suggestions?
Introduction To Caelestis Inferno EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:38 pm by xEmma_Leighx

Top posters
xEmma_Leighx
Introduction To Caelestis Inferno I_vote_lcapIntroduction To Caelestis Inferno I_voting_barIntroduction To Caelestis Inferno I_vote_rcap 
Demenyx.
Introduction To Caelestis Inferno I_vote_lcapIntroduction To Caelestis Inferno I_voting_barIntroduction To Caelestis Inferno I_vote_rcap 
xXxCrimsonBladexXx
DarkarkOVA
Affiliates
free forum

Introduction To Caelestis Inferno

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xEmma_Leighx
Admin
Admin
xEmma_Leighx

Holy Points : 13465

Introduction To Caelestis Inferno Empty
PostSubject: Introduction To Caelestis Inferno   Introduction To Caelestis Inferno EmptyWed May 09, 2012 2:35 am

Intro:
The end has come. After the apocalypse the world has become a Hell on Earth and only those that were saved by the heavens were spared the fate of the rest of the world. They sit in Heaven enjoying peace and luxuries. Back on a dying Earth humans have been twisted and morphed much like the the rest of the world has, becoming much like demons to survive in this new Hellish world. Survivng is not living though and it is a goal of many to break into the Heavens. Humans giving up on such dreams simply used the powers they have to kill and steal, finding no point in trying to keep peace when no real judgement awaits them. Those saved from the tortures of Earth have also changed,gaining powers through God and becoming celestial warriors to fight back the invasions of unwelcomed humans. Brothers face brothers and friends face friends in this inevitable fight for Heaven.

Other Information:
-Weapons of any kind (within reason) are excepted. Guns can't be like missle launchers and such. Lasers are possible as long as they aren't insanely overpowered like destroying a city from space. Even if you use a gun or lser they must not have the speed of a normal gun or laser to keep from autohits.
-Any character from the heavens doesn't have to be an angel exactly but they shouldn't be anything related to darkness or demons. They should still have a sweet, light type of race.///Any character from Hell doesn't have to be a demon. They can be a race related to darkness or death. Obviously stay away from races that are more heavenly.
-Humans left behind after the end of the world are still humans but mutated. They have adapted to their new surroundings and developed powers. ///Humans taken to heaven will still be human but again have gained powers gifted by god rather than through mutations.
-Humans that were in Hell before the end of the world will remain humans. While in Hell they have been lowered down to slaves for demons though not all have met this fate yet. They wouldn't be slaves but still in danger of being one even if they escape to Earth.///Humans in Heaven before The End would remain human. They live peaceful lives within heaven, obvilous to the fate of the Earth and possible loved ones.
Back to top Go down
https://caelestisinferno.forumotion.com

Introduction To Caelestis Inferno
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Caelestis Inferno :: Community :: Information-
Jump to: