Caelestis Inferno
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caelestis Inferno

The End has come and a new fate has met the Earth. In a new Hellish world what tragedies will happen?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome!
Rilevare Groups Info
Helpful Topics
Look Here!
Rilevare Groups Images-24-3
Latest topics
» OOC Chat Room
Rilevare Groups EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:19 pm by Demenyx.

» Introduce Yourself
Rilevare Groups EmptyThu May 17, 2012 6:09 pm by xEmma_Leighx

» Questions?
Rilevare Groups EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:31 pm by xEmma_Leighx

» Staff Needed
Rilevare Groups EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:00 pm by Demenyx.

» Keep In Mind
Rilevare Groups EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:54 pm by xEmma_Leighx

» The Halfway
Rilevare Groups EmptySun May 13, 2012 12:59 am by xEmma_Leighx

» A Picture is worth a Thousand Words
Rilevare Groups EmptySat May 12, 2012 5:18 pm by xEmma_Leighx

» Facile Village [F]
Rilevare Groups EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:47 pm by xEmma_Leighx

» Complaints or Suggestions?
Rilevare Groups EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:38 pm by xEmma_Leighx

Top posters
xEmma_Leighx
Rilevare Groups I_vote_lcapRilevare Groups I_voting_barRilevare Groups I_vote_rcap 
Demenyx.
Rilevare Groups I_vote_lcapRilevare Groups I_voting_barRilevare Groups I_vote_rcap 
xXxCrimsonBladexXx
DarkarkOVA
Affiliates
free forum

Rilevare Groups

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xEmma_Leighx
Admin
Admin
xEmma_Leighx

Holy Points : 13465

Rilevare Groups Empty
PostSubject: Rilevare Groups   Rilevare Groups EmptyThu May 10, 2012 2:46 am

When The End came Earth was directly opened up to Hell. To those in Hell this was a great oportunity. Under the direct orders of Satan two groups of demons were sent up to Earth. One group was given the task to take over Earth. Their leader takes them onward, destroying everything that lies in their path. Devastation is their trail and doom is all that awaits their destination. The second has the duty to find a way into Heaven and take it. Their leader is more of a thinker, not taking dramtic action. The only goal they need to reach is reaching Heaven itself in some manner. The groups rarely meet unless the leaders have to plan together, which is usually a tension filled encounter.

The Earth Rilevare is filled with strong brutes who love distruction. Their Leader is the guiltiest of this. They are deadly warriors who find violence a key to getting anything. They won't be the best of thinkers but no matter what they get their job done.

The Heaven Rilevare is made up of much meaker members with the resources to think up new plans and strategies. They are still strong in power but are reserved for planning rather than taking immediate actions since they likely only have one chance. Their leader is the smarest of them all, a quick thinking, cunning person.

Earth Rilevare Leader:
Second in Command:
Members:

Heaven Rilevare Leader:
Second in Command:
Members:

Tryouts will be required for leaders or second in commands

Position Tryouts[i]
Back to top Go down
https://caelestisinferno.forumotion.com

Rilevare Groups
Page 1 of 1