Caelestis Inferno
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caelestis Inferno

The End has come and a new fate has met the Earth. In a new Hellish world what tragedies will happen?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome!
Circulorum Lake [V] Info
Helpful Topics
Look Here!
Circulorum Lake [V] Images-24-3
Latest topics
» OOC Chat Room
Circulorum Lake [V] EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:19 pm by Demenyx.

» Introduce Yourself
Circulorum Lake [V] EmptyThu May 17, 2012 6:09 pm by xEmma_Leighx

» Questions?
Circulorum Lake [V] EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:31 pm by xEmma_Leighx

» Staff Needed
Circulorum Lake [V] EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:00 pm by Demenyx.

» Keep In Mind
Circulorum Lake [V] EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:54 pm by xEmma_Leighx

» The Halfway
Circulorum Lake [V] EmptySun May 13, 2012 12:59 am by xEmma_Leighx

» A Picture is worth a Thousand Words
Circulorum Lake [V] EmptySat May 12, 2012 5:18 pm by xEmma_Leighx

» Facile Village [F]
Circulorum Lake [V] EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:47 pm by xEmma_Leighx

» Complaints or Suggestions?
Circulorum Lake [V] EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:38 pm by xEmma_Leighx

Top posters
xEmma_Leighx
Circulorum Lake [V] I_vote_lcapCirculorum Lake [V] I_voting_barCirculorum Lake [V] I_vote_rcap 
Demenyx.
Circulorum Lake [V] I_vote_lcapCirculorum Lake [V] I_voting_barCirculorum Lake [V] I_vote_rcap 
xXxCrimsonBladexXx
DarkarkOVA
Affiliates
free forum

Circulorum Lake [V]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xEmma_Leighx
Admin
Admin
xEmma_Leighx

Holy Points : 13531

Circulorum Lake [V] Empty
PostSubject: Circulorum Lake [V]   Circulorum Lake [V] EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:07 am

Lying in the vallies of towering mountains of white there is a lake of the freshest water in all the heavens. Docks of silvers reach out over its edges, shimmering under the sun during the day and glowing with the moon at night. The sands of the beaches are of the purest white, not a single twig to mar them. Wild flowers pop out of the tall grass that surounds the lake like a wall, the tall, growing trees being its guardians as they bloom with flowers year round. The only sign of movement is what the breezes sway and the tiny ripples that spread out throughout the lake's surface. At one time this lake was so clear one could look straight down to Earth and see the life of their loved ones play out. Now though a cloudy haze has formed at the depths of the cool water, Earth forever being a lost view. The lake sees very few visitors now since it has nothing to provide but the beauty that can easily compare to the rest of heaven. Mostly wanderers ever see the lake now in their free travels and its beauty remains otherwise just stories.
Back to top Go down
https://caelestisinferno.forumotion.com

Circulorum Lake [V]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Caelestis Inferno :: RP Topics :: Heaven-
Jump to: