Caelestis Inferno
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caelestis Inferno

The End has come and a new fate has met the Earth. In a new Hellish world what tragedies will happen?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome!
Avidita Circle Info
Helpful Topics
Look Here!
Avidita Circle Images-24-3
Latest topics
» OOC Chat Room
Avidita Circle EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:19 pm by Demenyx.

» Introduce Yourself
Avidita Circle EmptyThu May 17, 2012 6:09 pm by xEmma_Leighx

» Questions?
Avidita Circle EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:31 pm by xEmma_Leighx

» Staff Needed
Avidita Circle EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:00 pm by Demenyx.

» Keep In Mind
Avidita Circle EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:54 pm by xEmma_Leighx

» The Halfway
Avidita Circle EmptySun May 13, 2012 12:59 am by xEmma_Leighx

» A Picture is worth a Thousand Words
Avidita Circle EmptySat May 12, 2012 5:18 pm by xEmma_Leighx

» Facile Village [F]
Avidita Circle EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:47 pm by xEmma_Leighx

» Complaints or Suggestions?
Avidita Circle EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:38 pm by xEmma_Leighx

Top posters
xEmma_Leighx
Avidita Circle I_vote_lcapAvidita Circle I_voting_barAvidita Circle I_vote_rcap 
Demenyx.
xXxCrimsonBladexXx
DarkarkOVA
Affiliates
free forum

Avidita Circle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xEmma_Leighx
Admin
Admin
xEmma_Leighx

Holy Points : 13531

Avidita Circle Empty
PostSubject: Avidita Circle   Avidita Circle EmptyFri May 11, 2012 3:24 am

The fourth circle of Hell holds those human who were overwhelmed with greed during their lives. The entire circle is an upward slope that becomes steeper the higher one gets. Humans here are sentenced to push twice their weight in gold kept withing money sacks. They must move these bags up to the top of the steep ledges that never seem to end. The slopes are slick, rocks loose and sending humans tumbling back toward the bottom where they will only have to resart their task. The heat is intense, beating down from what appears to be a sunless red sky that remains lit for only a few hours each day. soon as a human is caught in this circle they are forced into a worn out leather mask and they are never called by their name, rather a number. By doing this they lose everything they so greedily had, even their sense of self as they soon forget what their names were. They are driven on through the force of harsh drivers, demons and other beings from hell that find enjoyment in watching the struggles of the humans. The demons travel in groups, much like cattle drivers so no real towns exist in this circle. instead several camp sites are built into the ledges, not being used for more than a night.
Back to top Go down
https://caelestisinferno.forumotion.com

Avidita Circle
Page 1 of 1