Caelestis Inferno
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caelestis Inferno

The End has come and a new fate has met the Earth. In a new Hellish world what tragedies will happen?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome!
The Hidden Cavernis Info
Helpful Topics
Look Here!
The Hidden Cavernis Images-24-3
Latest topics
» OOC Chat Room
The Hidden Cavernis EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:19 pm by Demenyx.

» Introduce Yourself
The Hidden Cavernis EmptyThu May 17, 2012 6:09 pm by xEmma_Leighx

» Questions?
The Hidden Cavernis EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:31 pm by xEmma_Leighx

» Staff Needed
The Hidden Cavernis EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:00 pm by Demenyx.

» Keep In Mind
The Hidden Cavernis EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:54 pm by xEmma_Leighx

» The Halfway
The Hidden Cavernis EmptySun May 13, 2012 12:59 am by xEmma_Leighx

» A Picture is worth a Thousand Words
The Hidden Cavernis EmptySat May 12, 2012 5:18 pm by xEmma_Leighx

» Facile Village [F]
The Hidden Cavernis EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:47 pm by xEmma_Leighx

» Complaints or Suggestions?
The Hidden Cavernis EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:38 pm by xEmma_Leighx

Top posters
xEmma_Leighx
The Hidden Cavernis I_vote_lcapThe Hidden Cavernis I_voting_barThe Hidden Cavernis I_vote_rcap 
Demenyx.
The Hidden Cavernis I_vote_lcapThe Hidden Cavernis I_voting_barThe Hidden Cavernis I_vote_rcap 
xXxCrimsonBladexXx
DarkarkOVA
Affiliates
free forum

The Hidden Cavernis

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xEmma_Leighx
Admin
Admin
xEmma_Leighx

Holy Points : 13531

The Hidden Cavernis Empty
PostSubject: The Hidden Cavernis   The Hidden Cavernis EmptyWed May 09, 2012 3:05 am

Among the dry land of a dying Earth there is a large, arched opening with nothin but darkness visible inside. Within the darkness of the cave, tunnels interlace, going for miles beneath the surface. It is easy to get lost in the different caves and most just pass on by, knowing the stories of those they once went in but never returned. Inside the confines of the caverns though is a secret thriving town. The light they use is artificial but none the less life seems relatively normal. Here they are hidden from most that try to come after humans, whether it be other humans or those that rise from hell. The twisting tunnels take care of most but to further ensure their safety the town uses those with stronger powers for protection. These chosen ones take shifts guarding the towns entrances and never is there a moment that they are not ready to aid.
Back to top Go down
https://caelestisinferno.forumotion.com

The Hidden Cavernis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Caelestis Inferno :: RP Topics :: Earth-
Jump to: