Caelestis Inferno
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caelestis Inferno

The End has come and a new fate has met the Earth. In a new Hellish world what tragedies will happen?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome!
The Town of Manet Info
Helpful Topics
Look Here!
The Town of Manet Images-24-3
Latest topics
» OOC Chat Room
The Town of Manet EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:19 pm by Demenyx.

» Introduce Yourself
The Town of Manet EmptyThu May 17, 2012 6:09 pm by xEmma_Leighx

» Questions?
The Town of Manet EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:31 pm by xEmma_Leighx

» Staff Needed
The Town of Manet EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:00 pm by Demenyx.

» Keep In Mind
The Town of Manet EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:54 pm by xEmma_Leighx

» The Halfway
The Town of Manet EmptySun May 13, 2012 12:59 am by xEmma_Leighx

» A Picture is worth a Thousand Words
The Town of Manet EmptySat May 12, 2012 5:18 pm by xEmma_Leighx

» Facile Village [F]
The Town of Manet EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:47 pm by xEmma_Leighx

» Complaints or Suggestions?
The Town of Manet EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:38 pm by xEmma_Leighx

Top posters
xEmma_Leighx
The Town of Manet I_vote_lcapThe Town of Manet I_voting_barThe Town of Manet I_vote_rcap 
Demenyx.
The Town of Manet I_vote_lcapThe Town of Manet I_voting_barThe Town of Manet I_vote_rcap 
xXxCrimsonBladexXx
DarkarkOVA
Affiliates
free forum

The Town of Manet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xEmma_Leighx
Admin
Admin
xEmma_Leighx

Holy Points : 13531

The Town of Manet Empty
PostSubject: The Town of Manet   The Town of Manet EmptyWed May 09, 2012 2:58 am

In what used to be grassy plains full of life, the remnants of a small town remain. The grass has dried up and died, now brown and withered. Before it was a simple farming town with modest buildings that have now caved in or are barely able to remain standing. Windows are boraded up and which ones aren't are much to covered with dirt or blood to be seen through anywa. The pavement of the streets has cracked asn crumbled along the edges, the painted yellow lines now barely visible against its faded black surface. It seems to be deserted but surprisingly life some how manages here though it is not the most enjoyable. People simply live. They are often starving and thirsting for water which became scarce quickly. It isn't rare to see some one struggling one day and then finding them on the roadside lifeless the next.
Back to top Go down
https://caelestisinferno.forumotion.com

The Town of Manet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Caelestis Inferno :: RP Topics :: Earth-
Jump to: