Caelestis Inferno
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caelestis Inferno

The End has come and a new fate has met the Earth. In a new Hellish world what tragedies will happen?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome!
The Grand City of Centralis Info
Helpful Topics
Look Here!
The Grand City of Centralis Images-24-3
Latest topics
» OOC Chat Room
The Grand City of Centralis EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:19 pm by Demenyx.

» Introduce Yourself
The Grand City of Centralis EmptyThu May 17, 2012 6:09 pm by xEmma_Leighx

» Questions?
The Grand City of Centralis EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:31 pm by xEmma_Leighx

» Staff Needed
The Grand City of Centralis EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:00 pm by Demenyx.

» Keep In Mind
The Grand City of Centralis EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:54 pm by xEmma_Leighx

» The Halfway
The Grand City of Centralis EmptySun May 13, 2012 12:59 am by xEmma_Leighx

» A Picture is worth a Thousand Words
The Grand City of Centralis EmptySat May 12, 2012 5:18 pm by xEmma_Leighx

» Facile Village [F]
The Grand City of Centralis EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:47 pm by xEmma_Leighx

» Complaints or Suggestions?
The Grand City of Centralis EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:38 pm by xEmma_Leighx

Top posters
xEmma_Leighx
The Grand City of Centralis I_vote_lcapThe Grand City of Centralis I_voting_barThe Grand City of Centralis I_vote_rcap 
Demenyx.
The Grand City of Centralis I_vote_lcapThe Grand City of Centralis I_voting_barThe Grand City of Centralis I_vote_rcap 
xXxCrimsonBladexXx
DarkarkOVA
Affiliates
free forum

The Grand City of Centralis

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xEmma_Leighx
Admin
Admin
xEmma_Leighx

Holy Points : 13531

The Grand City of Centralis Empty
PostSubject: The Grand City of Centralis   The Grand City of Centralis EmptyThu May 10, 2012 10:50 pm

Centralis the the Holiest city in all of Heaven. It is where one comes to be closest to God. Beneathe a sky of constant blue, never under the shadow of a single cloud, Centralis works as a capital city of Heaven. Light cascades down on modern-styled buildings and streets of white and silver. The streets are bustling with people, all wearing smiles as they walk peacfully among eachother. Looking down on the city itself is a castle of glistening white, sitting on a hill that seems to almost be made of clouds. Festivals are often held within the city and those from all over gather and rejoice. Centralis itself is a complete clash to the Earth it is above. Its peaceful and even a fowl word is a rarity. Many here are unaware of the state of the Earth, keeping them from being troubled about the loved ones that might still be trapped there. Life goes on here with no flaws, almost like it is controlled.
Back to top Go down
https://caelestisinferno.forumotion.com

The Grand City of Centralis
Page 1 of 1